About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, Snowflake, and PepsiCo work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised more than $50 millions to date.
We are hiring a high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology, preferably SaaS, to SMB and mid-market customers with fast sales cycles. Must love the thrill of the close, yet also be conscientious about proper product-client fit. Need to be able to guide qualified, interested leads through the sales cycle and convert them into clients. You listen to our future clients and are passionate about helping internal teams innovate through sharing what you learn.
Key responsibilities include:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities
- Meeting/Exceeding quarterly sales quotas
- Using and maintaining sales tools like Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo and LinkedInSFDC for CRM and pipeline management
- Educating prospects about legal tech
- Recognizing when to bring other team members into a conversation
- Proactively follow developments in SaaS and Technology
- Knowledge sharing of prospect feedback and market needs cross-departmentally
- 3+ years in AE role or similar role in B2B SaaS
- Consistently exceeding OTE
- Experience working with SMB and mid-market customers
- Hunter mentality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Drive: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eagerness to learn; you are highly coachable
- Experience working in a global environment
- Understanding of and ability to apply sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Experience using Salesforce, Salesloft and ZoomInfo
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.