Sales Development Lead
About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Development Lead to join our Sales team and help drive our continued success.
You will be responsible for leading and developing the team by providing expert level sales development knowledge, coaching, training and process improvement. You will drive the day-to-day execution required to exceed the business performance targets, while having the ability to be very hands on when necessary.
- Define, measure and implement best practices for the global SDR function. It’s vitally important to be hands-on and lead from the front to implement best practices.
- You will work closely with the Head of Global Sales to recruit, train and develop the SDRs by actively participating in calls, developing new scripts, qualifications criteria, and monitoring performance.
- Hire great talent to help further grow the team over time.
- Lead by example: You are quick to pick up the phone and make calls with your team to help them learn and to test your own scripts and new messaging. Be a hands-on leader and have a clear focus on execution of highly successful outreach strategies.
- Provide detailed activity reports, opportunity management, quotes, and forecasting to the Head of Sales.
- Build an accurate and high quality sales pipeline by growing the customer outreach strategy.
- Play an active role in the vision and strategy for the SDR team and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on performance metrics.
- Conduct lead nurturing, with the assistance of Marketing, and qualification activities leveraging existing outbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes and supporting collateral.
- Monitor and refine lead processes; continually optimize the lead scoring, qualification flows, email cadences across all selling tools to improve rep productivity.
- Establish metrics and qualification criteria and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
- Provide on-boarding and continuous training for the SDRs to help them meet their individual goals with daily side-by-side coaching as well as call monitoring, call shadowing, role play, and performance reporting.
- On-call coaching with SDR's to better their account approach, prospecting, and discovery efforts.
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Hold the SDR team accountable to achieve and exceed monthly goals.
- Optimize call scripts on a regular basis to achieve optimum results.
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS SDR or inside sales experience exceeding goals in a quota carrying prospecting and/or closing solutions sales roles. Experience selling into the SMB space is ideal.
- Experience leveraging ABM to drive lead origination.
- You have a good knowledge of best practices and main metrics in SDR: activity metrics, increasing response rates, messaging and cadence, CRM reporting, etc.
- Strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data.
- You have a results-driven mindset with a proven ability to maintain successful relationships with sales.
- You are a self starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them.
- You have the ability to quickly learn and articulate the value of complex software products.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Native-level English - both verbal and writing