Demand Generation Manager
About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
How your day to day will look like:
You will be incharge of LawGeex’s PPC campaigns and achieving growth KPIs. This role owns the performance of multiple acquisition channels: Google, Bing, LinkedIn and YouTube. You will report to the Head of Growth.
- Hands-on Building, managing and optimizing high budget and large-scale Google, Bing and LinkedIn PPC campaigns
- Explore new growth and lead sources.
- Constantly analyze and optimize campaigns to maximize results by volume and efficiency.
- Constantly improve creative, ad copy and develop new solutions to increase campaigns efficiency.
- Tracking and reporting of performance.
- Establish and implement a strategy for YouTube and display campaigns.
- Work closely with our creative team to constantly generate and test new creatives.
- Fit the user acquisition strategy to LawGeex’s goals.
- 3+ years of experience managing SEM and LinkedIn campaigns at a tech company.
- Fluent English - a must.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Tableau - big advantage
- Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent experience in a quantitative, data-driven field (finance, accounting, mathematics, statistics, marketing, or economics)
- Independent problem-solving capabilities, self-starter.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project, and time management skills
- Experienced in working with marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics GTM, data studio.
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
On top of the standard benefits package, we provide expenses for babysitting (during COVID), home office equipment, and more.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.