Office and Employee Experience Manager
About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today. .
We are looking for an Office Manager and HR Admin to join our growing Tel Aviv office.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee Tel Aviv office operations and WFH operations, including supplies, deliveries, banks, petty cash operations and more.
- Provide administrative support to all Israel Lawgeex employees, including HR-related issues.
- Support Finance department Manage local/ global deliveries, order office supplies, including purchase orders/ invoices. Work closely with the company’s finance team.
- Providing logistical support for team events including team lunches, business dinners, offsites.
- Supervising employees’ and contractors’ time-sheets.
- Onboard new employees and coordinate orientation.
- Partner with HR to Initiate social and well-being activities such as holiday parties, happy hours and more.
- Collaborate with Global teams on cross-company projects and assignments.
- Support business travel, welcoming visitors, meetings logistics, etc.
Who You Are:
- Highly energetic, positive and proactive team player.
- Enjoy making sense of chaos and working with a diverse group of employees.
- Highly independent and self-directed.
- A fast learner with the willingness to be coached.
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager/ other administrative position (or equivalent military service experience).
- Experience working in a fast paced global high tech organization - an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and handle projects from start to end.
- A can-do attitude.
- Service-oriented with the ability to communicate easily and effectively with employees, vendors, and customers.
- Fluent in Hebrew and English (spoken and written)