Junior Data Analyst
About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
We are looking for a Junior Data Analyst to be a part of a growing team, working in an environment that encourages innovation, learning and growing.
As a Junior Data Analyst you will:
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments including the product team, research, operations, marketing, and sales, to capture analytical requirements.
- Build and maintain the company’s reporting and dashboards.
- Perform ad hoc analysis according to business needs.
- Define and monitor KPIs.
- Understand business requirements, analyze data, and provide useful and actionable insights.
- B.A./B.Sc. in a quantitative/scientific discipline from a known university.
- Knowledge of SQL – a must.
- Proven analytical skills.
Extra points if you have one or more from the following:
- Experience in developing dashboards and reports in Tableau or other BI tool.
- Experience working with Snowflake or other cloud data warehouses.
- Python knowledge/experience.