About The Position
LawGeex is a venture-backed fast-growing startup revolutionizing the legal world through innovative technology. Our award-winning AI solution helps customers automate legal work and love legal again. We are proud to be building the next great category leader and looking for the best and brightest to join our journey.
We’re proud of our company culture. We believe in trust and respect for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We work with a “can-do” attitude and we understand that innovation needs belief, conviction, and a lot of trial and error. These are just some of the ways that make LawGeex a great place to come to work every day.
We are looking for a data analyst to be a part of a growing team, working in an environment that encourages innovation, learning, and growing.
As a data analyst you will:
- Conduct deep-dive analyses with actionable recommendations and conclusions.
- Model data in our data warehouse to create efficient analysis and reporting tables.
- Define and monitor KPIs, build reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments including the product team, research, operations, marketing, and sales, to capture analytical requirements.
- Perform ad hoc analysis according to business needs
- Develop automated procedures to optimize workflow.
- B.A./B.Sc. in a quantitative/scientific discipline from a known university.
- 2+ years of experience as a data/product/business analyst or equivalent in a SaaS company.
- Experience working with SQL and databases - a must.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy) knowledge/experience - a must
- Experience building dashboards and automated reports using BI Tools. Experience with Tableau - an advantage.
- Experience working with Snowflake or other cloud data warehouses - an advantage
- Deep understanding of numbers. You know when to use a single number and when to build a complex model.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.