Senior Data Analyst
About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive a competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to be a part of our growing team, working in an environment that encourages innovation, learning, and growing.
As a Senior Data Analyst you will:
- Conduct deep-dive analyses with actionable recommendations and conclusions.
- Model data in our data warehouse to create efficient analysis and reporting tables.
- Define and monitor KPIs, build reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and departments including the product team, research, operations, marketing, and sales, to capture analytical requirements.
- Perform ad hoc analysis according to business needs
- Develop automated procedures to optimize workflow.
- B.A./B.Sc. in a quantitative/scientific discipline from a known university
- +3 years of experience as a data/product/business analyst or equivalent.
- Experience working with SQL and databases – a must.
- Python (Pandas, Numpy) knowledge/experience
- Experience building dashboards and automated reports using BI Tools. Experience with Tableau - an advantage.
- Experience working with Snowflake or other cloud data warehouses - an advantage
- Deep understanding of numbers. You know when to use a single number and when to build a complex model.
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.