Full Stack Engineer
About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
We believe legal has the potential to power innovation, accelerate business, and drive competitive advantage. Our purpose is to transform legal, so legal can help transform businesses. LawGeex uses Artificial Intelligence to relieve corporate attorneys from this daily drudge work. With more time and creative energy, attorneys can use their expertise to add more value and make a bigger strategic impact on the business. LawGeex is the smartest way to delegate contract review today.
We are seeking an experienced Fullstack engineer to be a part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise-grade software systems on top of React and Node.js stack.
The successful candidate has an opportunity to join an outstanding team and work in an atmosphere that encourages learning and growing. As a Fullstack engineer you will
- Develop end-to-end features from design to implementation and deployment of our core product
- Design and lead the technical roadmap
- Provide innovative solutions for complex issues.
- Work and collaborate with Software engineers, Product managers, Devops and Research Engineers to create an amazing product
- Inspire others, lead by example, and strive for excellence
- 3+ years of experience with backend development
- 1+ years of experience in React
- Experience in Node.js - Advantage
- Fast learner, able to adapt to new technologies
- A true team player with strong communication skills
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy the trajectory that LawGeex is on.
On top of the standard benefits package, we provide expenses for home office equipment, and more.
We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.