About The Position
LawGeex is the pioneer of AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA). Headquartered in NYC, with offices in Tel Aviv and Salt Lake City, LawGeex patented technology is transforming the way businesses like eBay, White & Case, and Pepsi Co work. LawGeex is one of the most well-funded legal AI companies in the world, having raised a total of $45 millions to date.
LawGeex automates the review of everyday contracts for Fortune-500 and enterprise clients through its award-winning AI-powered Contract Review Automation (CRA) platform, ensuring contracts are compliant with company policies. LawGeex enables legal teams to reduce risk while supporting business growth, and helps ensure that review guidelines are up-to-date and applied consistently.
We are seeking commercial contract experts for a unique, dynamic and challenging role at the intersection of law and technology.
As Contracting Specialist, you will join LawGeex’s Legal QA team focused on performing detailed contract review and analysis to verify the quality of the automated review completed by the LawGeex legal AI platform. You will review a large number of contracts to edit, draft and revise a variety of commercial legal concepts. You will provide internal technical and legal feedback regarding the automated review completed by the LawGeex platform, taking into consideration specific client guidelines. You will interact with various departments within LawGeex such as: sales, CS, product etc.
- Contract professional with a strong record of professional commitment and goal achievement.
- JD (or equivalent degree such as LL.M.) plus a minimum of 1-3 years of commercial contracting experience or Paralegal with a minimum of 3-5 years of direct contract drafting experience.
- Direct experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating complex commercial contracts such as NDAs, Service Agreements, Software License Agreements, SaaS Agreement, etc.
- Possesses excellent communication and writing skills
- Capacity to work independently yet collaboratively and to manage multiple priorities in a fast-pace environment.
The position will be in Lehi, UT. No relocation expenses provided.