- The anatomy of a GC in the US, with a breakdown of the role’s profile and compensation based on gender, age, state, sectors, and business size
- In-depth analysis of the Fortune 500 GC and the stepping stones to this powerful role
- Recent hires of female GCs, and the challenges in ending the gender pay gap
- The core required skills for GCs to succeed, based on an analysis of job ads, and skills chosen by GCs themselves
- How the GC has emerged as a new C-Suite strategic corporate leader
The guide reveals insights from GCs at hundreds of companies across the US including Uber, PayPal, NetApp Amazon, Macy’s and Caterpillar.
With this free download, you will receive essential information on the fastest-changing role in the C-Suite, using data based on more than 34,000 General Counsel, revealing the anatomy of a General Counsel from the smallest of businesses to the largest enterprises in the United States.