Senior Contract Specialist
About The Position
Lawgeex is seeking a seasoned lawyer with a strong commercial background and an interest in the technological ecosystem, who is looking to join a global company, take part in the legal tech industry and change the way legal work is done.
This position is a unique opportunity for lawyers to enter the tech world, and perform different types of legal oriented work. The position will require you perform legal quality assurance review of various types of contracts, working in a data-driven environment, using advanced AI tools. In this position you will support the different departments in the company, such as product, research and engineering.
- LLB or equivalent degree from a well-known academic establishment.
- 4+ years of complex commercial contracting experience are required.
- Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating complex commercial contracts such as Service Agreements, Software License Agreements, SaaS & DPA Agreement, etc.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English are a must. All work will be performed in English.
- Capacity to work independently yet collaboratively and to manage multiple priorities in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to work evenings instead of mornings twice a week and occasionally Fridays.
Working in hybrid mode, our offices are located in Tel- Aviv close to main traffic routes and the train station,
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, dedicated and fun! We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed our objectives, and enjoy taking part in the trajectory that LawGeex is aiming for- Changing the way legal work is done!
We value work-life integration and seek to achieve an ideal state where your work and life coexist and thrive together. We believe in sharing LawGeex’s success which is part of the compensation structure for all employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our diversity is a key to success at our company. Any race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation or identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status are welcome here.